This Competition is operated in accordance with guidance issued by the UK Gambling Commission so as to be a skill-based competition rather than a lottery or other form of gambling under applicable UK law.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding the Promoter, their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents, employees, professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or the administration of the Promotion. Entries made by the Entrants to the Promotion will only be valid if made via the Website as instructed. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants at any time.
2. Purchase and internet access are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 10.01 BST on the 1st October 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 18th October 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit www.stacks360.com to log into your account (or register for an account for free) and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase then use your skill and judgement to determine the amount of money in the picture in GBP.
5. Multiple entries are permitted per person.
6. The Prizes: The top 500 entrants who estimate closest to the amount of money in the picture in GBP will be ranked according to how close they are to the amount of money. Those 500 entrants will be awarded a prize based on their ranking as follows:
a. 1 st Place Prize: The entrant that ranks 1 st place will win all the cash in the picture.
b. 2 nd - 100 th Place Prizes: The entrants ranked 2 nd to 100 th place will each win 5 tickets towards the next competition run on www.stacks360.com. These tickets will be automatically credited to the winners’ accounts.
c. 101 st – 500 th Place Prizes: The entrants ranked 101 st to 500 th place will each win 1 tickets towards the next competition run on www.stacks360.com. These tickets will be automatically credited to the winners’ accounts.
7. Winner Selection: Within two working days of the close of the Promotion Period, all entries will be reviewed and the top 500 entrants that provided an answer which is closest to the correct answer will win a Prize. In the event that two or more entrants all have provided the same answer which is closest to the correct answer, those entrants will be required to estimate the number of bank notes within the picture. The entrant whose guess is closest to the correct answer will win the 1 st Place Prize.
8. Winner Notification: The 1 st Place Prize winner will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number registered to their account on entry within five working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize and delivery information, within fourteen days of initial contact. In the event that the 1 st Place Prize winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact; the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the 1 st Place Prize winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award to the prize to the entrant that has provided the next closest answer. All other winners will have their prize automatically credited to their account following winner selection.
9. The 1st Place Prize winner should allow a maximum of 60 days from the date of prize acceptance for transfer of their Prize. All other winners should allow a maximum of 60 days for their accounts to be credited with their Prize.
10. The winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner(s). The winner(s) may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced. The Promoter may request that the 1 st Place Prize winner participates in related publicity and promotional activity.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or lower value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
17. Subject to the winner’s consent, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Stacks 360 July WL” for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
19. All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing the Promoter with accurate and current contact details. Entrants may request the Promoter modifies or updates contact information supplied during the course of the Competition by sending an email to email@example.com and quoting their ticket number.
20. Each Entrant agrees that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right not to offer refunds on tickets purchased on www.stacks360.com.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: TheGoodBox Ltd, NLE Ltd, Suite 5 39-41, Chase Side, Southgate, London, N14 5BP.